ANXIETY is defined as a feeling of worry, nervousness apprehension or fearfulness about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome. Do you know anyone who suffers from anxiety? Do you?
Some facts and statistics about anxiety: *
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older (18% of the U.S. population).
- Anxiety disorders develop from a complex set of risk factors, including genetics, brain chemistry, personality, and life events.
- Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only about one-third of those suffering receive treatment.
I employ comprehensive and proven treatment methods and interventions that work mind, body and soul and help you lead a joyful, more intentional “at ease” life. My treatment for anxiety includes:
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Understanding the root causes of your anxiety,
- Reframing distorted thinking patterns,
- Increasing and enhancing self-esteem,
- Unlocking stuck-ness
- Mindfulness, breathing techniques and yoga.
Give yourself permission to fully live and love your life today!